Micro DC Aircon
Compact, Light, Rugged DC Air Conditioning Unit
If your power source is 12V, 24V, or 48VDC as part of a telecom or off-grid solar application, RIGID Micro DC Aircon all-DC air conditioning units are your most efficient cooling choice. The micro dc air conditioning series can substantially reduce power supply/generation costs and battery requirements. An all-DC system means you get the advantage of extremely high efficiency without the need for inverters.
RIGID Micro DC Aircon removes heat from the air which is circulated through the system to cool the heat source and compact space. They are especially applied to critical applications where space and weight are important to them. It is widely used for compact and confined space cooling. DC Air conditioning systems are ideal for cooling bulk heat loads where minimal modification to the system is desired. The mini compressor air conditioner provides an excellent cooling solution where size/space/efficiency are important factors.
If your existing infrastructure requires minimal changes, RIGID Micro DC Aircon is probably your best choice. It is the world's smallest air condition unit, driven by a battery. The micro dc aircon uses the patent mini brushless direct current compression compressor to chill the air within an enclosed environment. The air removes the heat from the payload without the need to adopt a heat exchanger to the existing architecture.
RIGID Micro DC Aircon - Built for superior comfort.
DC Air Conditioning Models
DC Aircon DV1910E-AC
Capacity: 450W (1,535Btu)
DC Aircon DV1920E-AC
Capacity: 450W (1,535Btu)
DC Aircon DV1930E-AC
Capacity: 450W (1,535Btu)
DC Aircon DV3220E-AC
Capacity: 550W (1,876Btu)
New Developed High-Power Aircon
Models: DV3820E-AC (24V); DV3830E-AC (48V)
Capacity: 650W (Max 900W @6,300rpm)
DC Air Conditioning Drawing
DC Air Conditioning Key Features
The Variable Speed Miniature DC Air Conditioner Unit Provides Unique Advantages for Your Applications
Completely Electrical Power
Reduced fuel expenses, No worry of maintenance.
Comfort Cooling Temp
Cooling temp 5℃~ 30℃, No oil comsumption, quiet.
Battery-driven, prevent atmospheric emissions of CO2
Easy to Installation
Easy mounting without drilling the cab on trucks with a hatch
Micro DC Aircon Applications
Since 2017 we have been manufacturing true direct current R134a refrigerant-based micro aircon units. They are completely battery-driven. No need for fuel! No need for oil, totally environment friendly. Our power-saving features are second to none. The micro dc aircon units do not use lesser quality alternating current compressors that run on power inverters, they are truly dc powered and are manufactured by RIGID! What makes us stand out from the competition is not only the best customer support in the industry but also the finest quality a/c units that are supported by sophisticated R&D teams here in RIGID company and shipped around the world. For more applications, click here!
Custom DC Air Conditioning System
Standard Products and Custom Solutions
Established in 2010, RIGID is the manufacturer who's behind many popular brands in the US. RIGID's vision is to set the benchmark standard for the micro cooling industry. We are a China manufacturer and supplier of compact cooling systems, working in close cooperation with the leading United States and European manufacturers of Air-conditioning & Refrigeration.
In addition to offering standard products including Micro DC Aircon (ruggedized air conditioner modules for compact and confined space cooling), Liquid Chiller Modules (battery-driven compact refrigeration systems that our customers integrate into their applications), and DC Condensing Units (world's small direct cooling units used by customers in small freezer, medical, laser, and electronics cooling). RIGID also custom design or modify refrigeration systems for most customers' specific applications.
Let our engineering team develop the perfect cooling solution for you!
DC Air Conditioning Systems FAQ
Battery Driven Portable DC Aircon Unit Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I buy a sample unit?
2. Can I get quantity discounts?
3. How much power does Micro DC Aircon use?
4. How much capacity (horse power) does Micro DC Aircon have?
5. What is RIGID Micro DC Aircon included?
6. How many batteries do I need?
7. How long will the micro aircon works connected from battery?
8. What about the connecting lines?
9. What else do I need to install the micro dc aircon?
10. How much volume or space will DC Aircon Unit cool?
11. Does the micro dc aircon need to vent?
12. What happens to the moisture in the air or condensate water?
13. How noisy is RIGID micro dc aircon unit?
14. Can I become a dealer?
15. What factors should I consider when looking for the micro A/C unit?
16. What additional parts should I need when install the micro dc air conditioner unit?
17. How can I get better cooling performance?
18. How long is the hose that dc air conditioner comes with?
19. Can I use the dc air conditioner to cool my server room?
20. How about the micro dc aircon Dehumidification Capacity?
21. Does RIGID micro dc aircon unit have heating function?
22. Does RIGID supply ready-to-go, off-the-shelf portable air conditioner?
23. Can I use RIGID micro dc aircon unit in my car?
24. What is the air flow rate at the cold air outlet?
25. What is the air flow rate at the heat exchanger?
26. How to get peak capability of this cooling unit?
27. How to adjust the dc aircon compressor speeds?
28. Can I use this portable aircon for my trailer Van or RV?
29. Can I use this dc aircon for both heating and cooling?
30. Is there a dehumidification function for this micro dc aircon？
31. Would this a/c unit work in my crane cab？
32. Where is it made, and where are we sending it from?
33. What is the ducting hose size on the mini 12v dc aircon? Where can I get a sample?
34. How much for your 12 vote mini air conditioner?