RIGID HVAC supplies compact, portable and reliable cooling systems, specializing in various applications where space and reliability are key issues. RIGID miniature dc compressor is the smallest and lightest rotary compressor ever developed for small refrigeration and dc air conditioning system. With 12V, 24V, and 48V configurations and R134a refrigerants, RIGID small cooling systems can be used in a wide range of industries including commercial, industrial, military, laser & CO2, and medical, etc.
1. Does this micro air conditioner unit run inside the space or does it need to be vented to outside of the cabinet?
2. How to connect the wiring diagram of RIGID mini cooling system?
3. Warranty& maintenance
4. How does it work for the payment and the shipping?
5. Payment terms
6. Delivery Time
8. How to get a sample?
9. RIGID Liquid Chiller Modules weight & size?
10. MOQ for customized chiller?
11. How does one recharge/refill the refrigerant?
12. How much capacity do these exhaust while operating at the maximum operating speed?
13. Does your company make a controller device for the unit or do I need to wire up my own switches?
14. Could you tell me how many decibels of sound the unit produces while running?
15. I’m not sure of is what to do with the two white wires on the driver board? Do I have to have a switch on these two wires for the compressor to run?
16. What’s the airflow of micro dc aircon unit?
17. How to deal with condensate water?
18. How much for one sample delivery? What kind of transportation?
19. With the LED lights only the green one was twinkling the red one was not on.
20. How should I adjust the potentiometer to the correct setting?
21. How to re-set potentiometer to factory pattern?
22. What differences are there between the 12V small liquid chiller DV1910E-P and the comparable 24V DV3220E-P?
23. Would your 12V Micro dc AC be capable of lowering temperature to 20 degrees?
24. How long we can expect the small & portable dc air conditioner unit to operate?
25. Does your aircon unit include refrigerant and thermostat?
26. How to control compressor speed?
27. The compressor is clicking on/off and does not get any colder than the ambient temperature?
28. How much refrigerant psi should there be in the unit? (How much coolant should be in the system?
29. How could I control compressor start up/stop based on temperature with a thermostat?
30. Is it acceptable to use 2 mini cooling compressors in series to meet our requirements?
31. How to refill refrigerant gas?
32. What kind of refrigerant gas and oil?
33. How does drive board work? How does it indicate fault reason display?
34. RIGID compact liquid chiller working principle?
RIGID provides custom engineered or standard solutions to meet your specific cooling requirements
Bring Compact & Efficient Cooling Solutions to Portable Application