Micro DC Aircon - Cool & Heat
Compact, Light, Rugged DC Air Conditioning Unit
If your power source is 12V, 24V, or 48VDC as part of a telecom or off-grid solar application, RIGID Micro DC Aircon all-DC air conditioners are your most efficient cooling choice. The micro dc air conditioning series can substantially reduce power supply/generation costs and battery requirements. An all-DC system means you get the advantage of extremely high efficiency without the need for inverters.
RIGID Micro DC Aircon removes heat from the air which is circulated through the system to cool the heat source. They are especially applied to critical applications where space and weight are important to them. It is widely used for compact and confined space cooling. DC Air conditioning systems are ideal for cooling bulk heat loads where minimal modification to the system is desired. The mini compressor air conditioner provides an excellent cooling solution where size/space/efficiency are important factors.
If your existing infrastructure requires minimal changes, RIGID Micro DC Aircon is probably your best choice. It is the world's smallest air condition unit, driven by a battery. Our small air conditioning system uses our patent mini dc compression compressor to chill the air within an enclosed environment. The air removes the heat from the payload without the need to adopt a heat exchanger to the existing architecture.
RIGID Micro DC Aircon - Built for superior comfort.
DC Aircon DV1910E-AC/H
Capacity: 450W (1,535Btu)
DC Aircon DV1920E-AC/H
Capacity: 450W (1,535Btu)
DC Aircon DV1930E-AC/H
Capacity: 455W (1,552Btu)
DC Aircon DV3220E-AC/H
Capacity: 550W (1,876Btu)
The Variable Speed Miniature DC Air Conditioner Unit Provides Unique Advantages for Your Applications
Completely Electrical Power
Reduced fuel expenses, No worry of maintenance.
Comfort Cooling Temp
Cooling temp 5℃~ 30℃, No oil comsumption, quiet.
Battery-driven, prevent atmospheric emissions of CO2
Easy to Installation
Easy mounting without drilling the cab on trucks with a hatch
Micro DC Aircon Installation - Battery Driven 12V 24V 48V
Standard Products and Custom Solutions
Contact RIGID-Apply for Custom Design
Any Messages From You Will Receive Our Prompt Reply In 1h.
1. How much does Micro DC Aircon cost?
2. Can we get quantity discounts?
3. How much power does Micro DC Aircon use?
4. How much capacity (horse power) does Micro DC Aircon have?
5. What is RIGID Micro DC Aircon included?
6. How many batteries do I need?
7. What about the connecting lines?
8. What else do I need?
9. How large of an area will RIGID DC Aircon Unit cool?
10. Does the portable dc air conditioners need to vent?
11. What happens to the moisture in the air or condensate water?
12. How noisy is RIGID micro dc aircon unit?
13. Can I become a dealer?
14. What factors should I consider when looking for the micro A/C unit?
15. What additional parts should I need when install the micro dc air conditioner unit?
16. How long is the duct that dc air conditioner comes with?
17. Can I use the dc air conditioner to cool my server room?
18. How about the micro dc aircon Dehumidification Capacity?
19. Does RIGID micro dc aircon unit have heating function?
20. Can I use RIGID micro dc aircon unit in my car?
21. What is the air flow rate at the cold air outlet?
22. What is the air flow rate at the heat exchanger?
23. How to get peak capability of this cooling unit?
24. How to adjust the dc aircon compressor speeds?
25. How long will the micro aircon works connected from battery?
26. Can I use this portable aircon for my trailer or RV?
27. Can I use this dc aircon for both heating and cooling?
28. Is there a dehumidification function？